– Bare/HPL/Vinyl Finished Woodcore Raised Access Floor System
- High strength to weight performance.
- Consist of high density composite particle board core
- Class A flame spread rating
- Excellent rigidity, durability, and acoustic performance
- office spaces
- classroom/ training facilities
- data/computer centers
- telecommunication rooms
Woodcore panels, based on a 600mm square module, are constructed with a high density particle board core, enclosed by full range of factory laminated finishes on the top, galvanized steel sheet on the bottom, and four pieces of PVC edge strips around, protected from corrosion.
A variety of HPL Tiles, Vinyl Tiles are available.
Understructure – Bolted Stringer System
- PVC taped stringer provides excellent loading and air-tightness performance.
- Maximum Finished Floor Height: 1200 mm.
System Performance Chart
|U/S||Finishes||Panel Weight||STATIC LOADS||ROLLING LOADS||IMPACT LOADS|
Safety Factors (3.0)
|Uniform Loads||10 Passes||10,000 Passes|
|Bolted Stringer||Galvanized Steel Sheet||10 kg||4 450N||Pass||23 000N/m2||4 450N||3 560N||670N|
|Bolted Stringer||HPL||10 kg||4 450N||Pass||23 000N/m2||4 450N||3 560N||670N|
|Bolted Stringer||Vinyl||10 kg||4 450N||Pass||23 000N/m2||4 450N||3 560N||670N|