– BARE FINISHED CEMENTITIOUS INFILL STEEL RAISED ACCESS FLOORING SYSTEM
- The most widely used raised floor system in the world.
- Zinc whisker free
- Engineered panel corner for positive engagement
- Excellent rolling and ultimate load performance
- Completely non-combustible
- Interchangeable panel strengths
- office spaces
- classroom/ training facilities
This fabricate raised access flooring panel is a structural unitized construction, a die formed all-steel bottom pan fully welded to a die-cut full-hard steel top sheet, filled with a highly controlled mixture of light-weight cement.
Sizes of 24” x 24” and 600mm x 600mm are available.
Understructure – Corner Lock System
- Designed specially for office building.
- Easy and quick accessibility.
- Finished floor height from 70mm to 600mm.
System Performance Chart
|U/S||Panel Weight||STATIC LOADS||ROLLING LOADS||IMPACT LOADS|
Safety Factors (min 3.0)
|Uniform Loads||10 Passes||10,000 Passes|
|Corner Lock||15 kg||660 lbs||Pass||262 lbs/ft2||600 lbs||500 lbs||150 lbs|
|Corner Lock||15 kg||800 lbs||Pass||355 lbs/ft2||600 lbs||500 lbs||150 lbs|
|Corner Lock||15 kg||1000 lbs||Pass||480 lbs/ft2||800 lbs||600 lbs||150 lbs|
|Corner Lock||15 kg||1250 lbs||Pass||689 lbs/ft2||1000 lbs||800 lbs||150 lbs|